Monday 30 November 2009

Jobs for conductors

Now recovered from a nasty tummy bug which made last week very uncomfortable, I can look at the outside world again. I notice today that Andrew has mentioned a conductor job going in Spain and I have had a request to mention the conductor-teacher post still unfilled in the US.

I quote:

...the need for a certified CE teacher here in the Washington , DC area. This school district is the one that has been working with Sixten’s Foundation (http://www.sixten.org/) and has successfully launched its pilot program last year.



This post has been advertised on the Employment center page of the new Conductive Education Communications Center website, but perhaps it needs more time to become a regular browsing page for conductors.

http://conductiveeducation.net/employment-center/

Also the Job Centre on the Foundation for Conductive Education's website has been having technical problems for some time now and might not be being viewed. Another thought is that maybe in these difficult financial times, conductors are staying put rather than moving around and looking for work.

Good luck to all those looking for a job and also to those wanting to recruit.

1 comment:

Donald said...

ok, i try to find out a good teacher for you.. When i find a good teacher i ill inform you...I want to write more but these days I am doing preparation of different online certifications and I found comptia practice tests is the best helping source which is providing 100% authentic material. I also spend my extra time in surfing internet, listening music and playing games. After my exams I would like to join your group.