Friday 14 January 2011

Demise of Cerebral Palsy Magazine ?

It looks as though there has been another casualty in these hard times as all traces of  Cerebral Palsy Magazine appear to have been removed from the Internet. This journal was started in June 2003 and appeared quarterly covering all aspects of cerebral palsy and the many ways of helping those with the condition.

I found its disappearance by accident as I was looking for links to the articles on Conductive Education which were published in it. No reply to an email sent to Richard Koscielny, one of  the founders and editors, has been received  so far, so I will try the  Wayback machine and hopefully that will come up trumps.

If anyone has any information about what has happened, please do get in touch.

I will let you know how I get on.

2 comments:

jessie w said...

i have been looking as well....is it now the Ability magazine?

Gillian Maguire said...

I have been checking periodically with no success. I have just emailed the editor again but am not hopeful. The only Ability magazine I can find is a UK publication and Cerebral Palsy magazine was produced in the US so I don't think there is any connection. Agian, if i get a response I will let you know.