Sunday 30 January 2011

Virtual catalogue is slowly growing

This is just a little update on where I am with moving entries of material from the blog  Virtual catalogue I set up, to the searchable catalogue on Conduction's website at
http://www.e-conduction.org/?page_id=115
 
Recently there were some technical problems which meant that some entries had mysteriously been deleted. It has been sorted out now by my wonderful technical guy, Ben Foulger, so I can carry on adding items. This will take a little longer to do for a while as first  I have to check each one on my list to see if it is still there or needs re-adding. Very irritating, but I am getting through this stage gradually. I have spent some time today on adding more material to the  catalogue on the Conduction website and now there are 150 items.


Lots more to come!

No comments: