Monday 5 December 2011

Where does the time go?

A couple of weeks ago I said that I was working on the introduction to the virtual library catalogue. This is still not finished ( though I am still hoping for comments and suggestions to arrive) as I have been side-tracked by preparation for two books to be published by Conductive Education Press in the near future. One of these is a collection of papers presented by Andrew Sutton at the Hong Kong conference last December. The other ....you will have to wait and see!

This time last year I was in Hong Kong for the conference to receive my honorary conductor certificate, and this was an amazing, exciting time for me - doing the book has brought it all back. Then in the UK it was very cold  with lots of snow and my flight out of the country was not certain, but did take off, and on time!  Not like that this year, at least not yet. Hong Kong was warm, bright and a very exciting place to be. I met people who had just been names to me and made new contacts and, I hope, friends too.

Details of the new books will appear shortly with details for purchasing them. 

Watch this space.

1 comment:

Susie Mallett said...

Gill, it is nice that you are thinking about last year in Hong Kong. It was a very special time for me too.

As I was out today I was also thinking about the weather and the fact that there was very deep snow when I left for Hong Kong last year and even more snow prevented my scheduled return two weeks later.

Just as I was wondering when the winter would arrive this year it started to snow! Right on cue!

Susie