Tuesday 27 March 2012

New book about Conductive Education




Eine Geschichte nach einem Schlaganfall in Wort und Bild
(A post stroke story in words and pictures)
Waltraud Heussinger
Nürnberg: Conductor Nürnberg 
10 euros (£8.50)




Conductor Nürnberg has just published a new book in the series Conductive Lifestyles.

A lady who had a stroke relates her experiences and explains what a difference the discovery of Conductive Education has made to her life and this book, edited and introduced by Susie Mallett,  is copiously illustrated with coloured photos taken by her husband. The story is told in German with parallel English translation by Susie providing what I believe is the first book by an adult recording her experiences. It makes very interesting reading.

As Conductor Nürnberg  is based in Germany I am acting as Susie's UK postwoman and therefore I have some copies. If you wish to purchase a copy, please email her at


small66711@aol.com

with your details and she will invoice you, send me your UK address and I will post a copy to you. This will be much cheaper and quicker than sending it from Germany.

I also  still have a few copies of  CN's first book Tell me a Story you can purchase too see  http://www.gillian-maguire.info/2011/02/let-me-tell-you-story.html 

Again, email Susie re ordering and payment.

No comments: