Thursday 20 September 2012

More items going in the Virtual Catalogue

I am now back to adding material to the virtual catalogue of Conductive Education which can be found at http://www.e-conduction.org/?page_id=115

It is good to get back to doing 'library' tasks again after spending much of my time on Conductive Education Press projects and dealing with other personal issues.

There are now nearly 400 items in the catalogue and I do have a list of things, built up over the past few months, which should increase that quite a bit. These consist of papers, conference reports, brochures etc. I believe that a new journal will be published in November and that will go in too if its available via the Internet.

If you are aware of anything new going up, or about to, on the Internet, please do let me know. I do regular searches for such things but may have missed something.

No comments: