Tuesday 11 June 2013

ECA Newsletter and Conductors'' Workplaces map

Today I received a copy of the ECA (European Conductive Association ) Newsletter in my email inbox. This publication is new to me and I assumed it was a new  venture, but on checking the Association's website I found that there have been five previous newsletters, the first coming out in December 2010.

www.conductiveeducation.eu


This latest one, number 6, will probably go on-line soon.


The last item in the Newsletter was about the Conductors' Workplaces map and it was a surprise, and very nice too, to see my name mentioned as the creator of this. Although I did all the input of information, it could not have been done without the help of others - Ben Foulger who set up the software used, and Andrew Sutton and Susie Mallett, who helped by giving me lots of URLs to check and use. Like most things, this was a 'team' effort.

It was great to see mentioned that everyone needs to help with maintaining this and keeping it up to date, by letting me know about any new places or closure of any on the map.


Thank you ECA for mentioning it and I will look forward to receiving more workplaces information as a result.

By the way, this is my first posting using my new toy - an I-pad - and it has been a bit of a learning curve for me!

No comments: