Tuesday 3 September 2013

Changes in Conductors' Workplaces


A few months ago the map of Conductor workplaces was launched, and I have been keeping it up to date as and when I hear of any new places, and changes in the addresses and services of places already on the map.
 

As summer is now over and people are gradually getting back into work mode, I wonder if some of those workplaces have changed their addresses, services, or even closed, so I would be grateful if you would send me any updates or new information.

This service will only be kept current and accurate with your help, so please do contact me with any information you may have.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Wileene Grace Olimpo said...

This is helpful in terms of looking for education conductors. At least you don't have to waste time in tracking where they are. Nice.

Gillian Maguire said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.