Wednesday 20 November 2013

Things that András Pető said

Over the years I have seen many quotes assigned to András Pető without any information about the source, or even who he said it to. Preparing the CEP quotationary of András Pető and his Conductive Education enabled me to collect remarks of  Pető and about him, give each one a source, and  hopefully clarify things for people. Sixteen sources were used and full references for these given at the back of the quotationary. There may be more sources and if so, I would love to know about them.

Today I came across a quote from András Pető that was new to me and wonder if anyone can tell me the source for that.

Ask me not what I can do for children with Cerebral Palsy, but ask me what they can learn to do for themselves. 

 If a second edition is produced new sources can be reviewed and included.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Hmmm...

http://www.conductive-world.info/2013/11/andras-peto.html

Andrew said...

I have just been sent another one:

Whoopsadaisy
http://www.whoopsadaisy.org/