Wednesday 5 May 2010

Using information on the blogs

I have received an email saying how useful the virtual catalogue on the New Conductive Education Library blog is proving to be. This is very gratifying and makes all the hard work worthwhile.

Thank you, Viba.

She also asked whether I was happy for her to link the blog to a Discussion Group on Google. Naturally I was very happy to say that this was fine. Anyone can link to my blogs, copy, cut and paste the posts, as long as they do acknowledge where they have been taken from. My main aim in producing the lists etc is to help others find what is available, and be able to compare, criticise, comment on the items so listed.  Learn more about, and from, the literature Conductive Education.

So feel free to use whatever you like under the conditions mentioned, and let me know how useful it is.