Saturday 4 September 2010

Virtual catalogue is making progress

The new format of the virtual catalogue is making progress thanks to Ben Foulger. He has posted technical details of the systems he is using on his blog

  http://thejadenproject/mauritius 

All of that is a complete mystery to me as I am not computer savvy enough to understand any of it, but it sounds very impressive and seems to be doing the job required of it very well from the drafts I have seen so far.

As soon as its up and running and available via  Conduction's website I will let you know. This may take a while as there is still quite a bit to do and after all the technical stuff is in place, I will need to enter all the items found to date.

In the meantime the blog version will remain in place for anyone to access at

No comments: