Tuesday 7 December 2010

Coming soon!

This is only a quick posting as there is still a lot going on here at the World Congress. Unlike Andrew I have not been able to post every day as I do not have a laptop or notebook of my own.

Since I arrived I have  met people who I only knew via the Internet or publications which has been wonderful. Of course no-one looks as I had imagined and they were probably surprised in the same way on meeting me.

In the process I have found out about three books that have just been published in English and one in Chinese. Full details about these will be posted when I get home at the weekend as I have the use of this notebook (courtesy of Susie Mallett) for a few minutes before going into the final part f the programme, the Plenary discussions on the essence of CE and the future for it in the 21st century ö no doubt Andrew will report on these later.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

No doubt!

http://www.conductive-world.info/2010/12/final-contribution.html

But please note that the daily service on Conductive World will cease at the end of December.

Andrew.