Monday 21 February 2011

Over 200 now!

I have spent quite a bit of time entering more material into the virtual catalogue now at home on the Conduction website at
http://www.e-conduction.org/?page_id=115  

To me this is quite an achievement as so many searches and checks have to be made before an item is entered, that it takes nearly an hour to do half a dozen or so. I keep finding new ones so there will be no end to this process, I am sure.  

My priority has been to get things up for all to find and see; this is a big clerical task. I realise that it may not be easy to navigate round the catalogue and I will  soon be able to revise the Help sheet to make it better, make searching and using the catalogue quicker and easier.  Please do let me know if you are experiencing problems so I can incorporate the solution into the Help sheet.  So far I have had only one piece of feedback and more would be very welcome - good or critical!

No comments: