Sunday 26 June 2011

New Conductive Education school for Canada

A newspaper in Canada reported on Friday that a new school, the  Purpose School of Conductive Learning, will open in the autumn in British Columbia.

http://www.royalcityrecord.com/health/Building+with+purpose/4999522/story.html

It has taken 10 years to achieve this objective  and the head conductor will be Anne Wittig, a  UK trained conductor,  and it will also have a teacher and assistants :


The school will be parent-driven, and there will be a fee for services as well. Esau will be joined by Forliti, who will be the teacher, and Wittig, who will be the main conductor. The three will be joined by assistants as it's required.


Well done to all concerned and I hope it will be a great success.

3 comments:

James Forliti - Blue's Dad. said...

Thank you, Gill! I wish we could meet someday.

Gillian Maguire said...

Thanks, James. Perhaps I will get to British Columbia one day and visit your school.

keren said...



hi
my name is keren I am a conductor and i would like to immigrate to Canada
i am looking for job
I am a working in special education school "tzad kadima" in Israel
i working white c.p children and teenagers in conductive education method
recently I graduate second degree in management of educational systems
I whil be gled to whork in B.K
my e.mail - kerenkld@gmail.com