Monday 15 August 2011

Conductive Education news - what am I missing?

Last week I was sent a link to a German newspaper reporting the work of a parent-led centre in Germany and focussing on the transfer of children from the centre to a mainstream school.

http://www.ovb-online.de/land/petoe-kinder-nehmen-abschied-1336456.html


This made me realise that most of the news items I include in my monthly lists are in English and I must be missing those in other languages. Un fortunately my language skills are very poor so I have been sticking to what I know best, English. In an attempt to change I have set up some Google alerts which I hope will internationalise my lists not only with language but also include countries I would otherwise miss.

If anyone is aware of any news, reports etc that could be included in my lits please do forward the links to me.

No comments: