Thursday 18 August 2011

Leaving Twitter

After seeing that several people have had their Twitter accounts hacked in to I have been looking at this today and am going to deactivate my account as I don't use it much anymore  and don't want to deal with hackers.

After going round the houses a bit, I found it is possible to do this.


If you log in to your account as normal >choose profile from top menu > choose edit profile > choose account - scroll to very bottom and select deactivate account.

Hey presto, its gone! Full deactivation takes 30 days and it is possible to reinstate your account within that time if you change your mind.

Thanks to all my followers for signing up and I hope you will continue to check out this blog instead.



1 comment:

Discount Camel said...

Twitter is my favorite web site. Interesting post. Thanks