Sunday 10 February 2013

More places on the map

I have spent quite a bit of time this weekend putting more workplaces on the Intelligent Love map and am beginning to think I have square eyeballs now!
 
 
Nearly 100 more places in Hungary, Israel, Germany and the US now have pins in the map, making almost 300 altogether. These are not all centres but include hospitals, nurseries, schools and nursing homes which have at least one conductor working there.

I have quite a long list of places waiting for pins, probably getting on for 100 or so. You wouldn't have thought there would be so many, would you?
 
 
I have discovered that some places are no longer operating and some conductors are not running their consultancies anymore. This is a shame, but these things happen, and new places are starting up all the time.
 
I have had some emails telling me of closures, and new operations, which is great. Please keep this up as it is impossible for me to maintain all this information on my own.
 
I would like to hear if this map is useful to you and in what way.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please put on the map us, Joriel School,we are in Stockholm in Sweden, we are in a primary school and two conductors working there:)

Gillian Maguire said...

Thanks very much for this information. Joriel school now has a pin in the map and I hope others will send me details of any workplaces not already included.