Tuesday 30 September 2008

New features on this blog

I'm gradually learning about the features of this blogging site and adding some of them to this blog. So far you will see that I have put up a CE in the News feature which gives a few (rather than all,unfortunately) current items found by Google - a taster, that will keep you up to date.
In a previous posting I mentioned trawling the internet for CE news using various search engines which give a fuller picture.

http://ce-library.blogspot.com/2008/07/conductive-education-in-news.html

Note also the translation features from Google and Webforditas (with thanks to Andrew Sutton)

Just for fun, I've added 'this day in history' near the bottom of the page, which so far has included some amazing (if not totally useful!) facts.

Let me know what you think.

No comments: