Tuesday 25 November 2008

Educação Condutiva em Santa Catarina: Avaliação de um Projeto. A report from Brazil

The publication of a research report on Conductive Education in Brazil was mentioned on Andrew's blog, including references and contact details, a couple of days ago. I contacted Célia Hoefelmann who has responded very quickly indeed, and a copy of the report was in my email this morning. I will add it to the library's collection of papers/reports on research into Conductive Education in all its applications.

Thank you, Andrew, for the details, its great to know that someone else is out there keeping an eye on publications etc, as it is not easy to keep track of everything published in Conductive Education, in all languages. All such information is much appreciated and helps me to continue adding to the collection of material here in Birmingham.

2 comments:

LeticiaBTK said...

Such a lovely library you have and take care. It was my port in Birmingham, i loved to be there at tthe silence and with you.

With love,
Leticia

Gillian Maguire said...

Thank you, Letitia. I hope you will visit again one day.