Monday 9 March 2009

Good news from Canada

I have just been told of something I would like to share with you as it it is such a positive story in these troubled times.

On the front page of March of Dimes (Canada) website is a photo of a little boy, Justin Bower, standing up with a cheeky grin on his face.

http://www.marchofdimes.ca/dimes/

Clicking on this leads you to a letter written to Beth Brydon, a conductor working for MOD in Halifax, Nova Scotia, thanking her for all her hard work. This is a small excerpt:


What you have done for our son in just two short weeks is nothing short of
miraculous. I'm still in shock that you have been able to transform him this
much! You are what we have been looking for since Justin was diagnosed almost
seven years ago. I'm not very religious, but I thank God for you!

Good news for the family and the conductor. Let's have more of this!

No comments: