Thursday 5 March 2009

Looking forwards

I have now officially left the Foundation for Conductive Education and am free to retire to my metaphorical rocking chair. Despite the attractions of that, I hope to do other things ( so I can avoid helping my husband on his allotment as much as possible) whilst still keeping an eye on events in the CE World.

The email contact address has been changed as you can see and I would love people to stay in touch and let me know about new centres, events, publications etc, feel free to ask for help with information and just say hello occasionally.

Thanks again to all those who have written such wonderful things and shown concern for the Library's future. Hopefully it will have one.

1 comment:

Susie Mallett said...

It felt as if the weight I talked about in one of my postings was lifted from my chest when I read that you are away from the stress of the past few days, and on your way to building something new and exciting for yourself. I hope you enjoy life, not retirement!
I for one will keep you busy in the Conductive world as I already have a list of questions to ask you!

I do hope your blog keeps going as it has been one of my favourite "reads"

Susie