Tuesday 19 October 2010

Conductors with Consultancies and Practices

This  post was ready to go up today when I realised that Andrew had already blogged its content after a conversation we had yesterday, Still, better late than never!

I realised that a number of conductors are running their own services for individuals or groups. Some, but not all of these also offer consultancy work. Therefore the list on the right hand side of this blog has been amended to cover all those that I know of who practise Conductive Education on their own, and/or offer consultancy work, with the new title of Conductor Consultancies and Practices, and can be found at :


If you know of any others or you work in this way please let me know and I will add the information to the list. If you do not have a website ( or I haven't found it!) and I have not heard from another source it is impossible for me to discover your details and include them on the list.

No comments: