Wednesday 13 October 2010

Update to consultancies

I have just updated the list of Conductor Consultancies. It now include the new one set up by Anne-Christan Wittig in British Columbia and details of her services can be found on her blog by clicking the URL provided on the list .

Even though Judit Szathmary has now closed her centre, I believe she is still operating her consultancy, so she is still included. If this is not the case, I hope someone will let me know.

The list  can be accessed via the link on the right hand side of this page.

3 comments:

Judit Szathmáry said...

Hello Gill,
Thank you for listing me. It is very much appreciated. Yes I am still running my consultancy and I can be reached by e-mail at Judit.szathmary@virgin.net or by phone on + 44 (0) 7967 194433.
Thank you again.
Best Wishes, Judit

Gillian Maguire said...

It is good to know that you are still running your consultancy, Judit. I wish you all the best with it and hope it proves viable for a long time to come.

Judit Szathmáry said...

Thank you so much for your kind words Gill. Wishing you all the very best. Judit