Friday 25 March 2011

News that NICE conductor-training with Wolverhampton is ending

 Yesterday evening I saw the report of the demise of the conductor-training at NICE



I felt very sad. I was involved in this course from the very beginning as I had been building the Library for some time at this stage. The Library was established as an open access  resource for all those interested in discovering, studying, researching Conductive Education and was used by all the students too.

I do remember many of the graduates who have gone on to do good work all over the world and enjoyed helping them during their studies. Quite a few have contacted me over the years with queries and I enjoyed editing the book Just Do It! - a collection of reports on their  new careers in Conductive Education, published by Conductive Education Press.
A Google Alert has led me to a number of comments on Andrew's blog in response to the news  and I will look forward to hearing more about the plans to continue the course at NICE in June, as promised there by Mel Brown, and post any information I get on this blog..

 

No comments: