Sunday 29 April 2012

What happened next - nothing!

Last Wednesday I sent an email to the address that was posted in a comment made on my  last blog posting re the  appropriation of my Conductive Education centre lists and postings.

I have not had a reply yet, either to say she is not the person running the Conductive Education World Hungary blog, or to say that she is.

I cannot contact her via the Conductive Education World Hungary blog as clicking on the 'contact' tag brings me a pop up saying my computer is not set up to use it - I don't have Microsoft Office or Microsoft Express email. Perhaps that is why.

Very disappointing as I was hoping to hear something and respond accordingly.

Whoever you are, please do get in touch.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Try facebook. She is behind the name "Konduktorkent Peto Intezetben Vegeztem" (meaning: "I graduated as a conductor from the Peto Institute"), you will find it easily, I'd assume.
Also, she runs the "Konduktor Conductor-Teacher JOBS" page on facebook.
Good luck.
Sara

Sara said...

I have to mention that I don't think she does these things on a negative note, nor does she want to 'steal' from you or Andrew. It is very confusing though, and only she knows what her aims are with all this. I tried to contact her earlier regarding the Konduktor Conductor Teacher JOBS page with no real success.

Gillian Maguire said...

Thanks for this, Sara. I am sure it is not just me who is interested in her actions.