Wednesday 23 January 2013

New IT service in Conductive Education

I have just heard today about a new website and service in Conductive Education.

http://conductiveit.com/

This has been set up by Ben Foulger, a conductor with great experience of IT. He is available to help with all IT aspects of Conductive Education and has already received a contract to provide a website for one CE organisation.
 
I struggle with the technical aspects of communicating and imagine most of us do, so this development is most welcome. Now we have someone who knows about such things, someone  to  consult, help and provide. I am sure I will be using his services at some stage.
 
Do go and have a look at the website to see what Ben has already done and what he can offer.

2 comments:

Ben Foulger said...

Thank you Gill.

B.

Gillian Maguire said...

My pleasure, Ben. Your help with the virtual catalogue has been much appreciated and am sure you will be able to provide similar help and support to others. Feel free to use me as a reference any time!